SERVICE / FIBER OPTIC CABLE SERVICE
Fiber optics is the clear choice for data communication. It provides a faster and cleaner signal than copper wire, especially over long distances. As older copper lines are replaced with fiber optic cables the need for qualified fiber optics service increases. PKMM Incorporated provides a full range of expert Fiber Optics services. From custom cable design and assembly to entire network layouts we can help you gain the results you expect.
Why We Are Better...
PKMM has it’s own in-house training program. Many other companies concentrate on knowledge over experience and students have been at a disadvantage when approaching real-world situations. In contrast, our FOT lab emphasizes on-the-bench work time with real fiber optic cables and their peculiar characteristics. PKMM’s methods have been proven in both business and military applications. We employ and train technicians that are successfully performing tasks around the globe.
Our Course Covers …
• Importance of safe methods: Dangers of fiber cable
• Fiber cable construction: Types, sizes and colors
• Fiber cable tools and equipment: Type and description
• Fiber cable preparation: Removing jacketing and buffer
• Splicing fiber cable: Using machine and steps for fusion splicing
• Testing spliced cable: Test equipment and how to use it
• Placing fiber cable in a splice case: Layout trays, placing cable & closing case
• Clean up: Cleaning work area and work personnel
PKMM Incorporated provides a full range of expert Fiber Optics services. From custom cable design and assembly to entire network layouts we can help you gain the results you expect.
> Security Hardware Solutions
> Portable Class Room Structures
> Professional Training
> Marine Prototyping
> Custom Fabrication
> Design and Assembly of Products
New Jersey | 265 East Main Street, Suite B | Oceanport, NJ 07757 | P: 866.935.1927 :: P: 732.935.1927